Please tell me I’m not the only one in love with this dress.
Thank you to everyone who participated for making the boutique at Frill a success!
I just received the leftover inventory for il Sangue, and will be sorting through items to post for sale during the next couple weeks. Stay tuned!
- Arietta JSK w/ chiffon ruffle (pink x bordeaux) - size 6, garment measurements B:35, W:27
- Marie High Waisted Skirt (green x ivory) with matching headband - size 10, garment measurements HW:31, W:29in
- Cara Skirt (off white) - size 4, garment measurements W:26in
- Velvet Rose Choker (bordeaux x ivory x gold) - charm is gold vermeil and remaining metal accents are 14K/20 gold-filled. Rose is removeable. Chain extender in back
- Small Parchment Rose Hair Comb (violet)
- Parchment Rose Hair Clip (red)
I tried on my new BTSSB sailor cutsew with my Pegasus lolita dress.
Now I’m tempted to go as Chibi-Usa in a lolita outfit. I do like the bag I included with this coord, but I would love to make a purse shaped like Luna-P.
Only thing though, is that my Princess Lady Serentiy outfit is sitting in my closet gathering dust. And I’m not sure if I’ll be going to SMASH! this year. I do have animania coming up so that leaves one chance to cosplay again. Hmm, decisions, decisions…
my favorite *v* it’s so much prettier in real life.
I want so badly